Tuesday, March 25, 2008

FIRST POST 0F 2008? HAPPY NEW YEAR?

Good afternoon(I am at GMT +8)(Malaysia)
I must say that my posts are rather inconsistent.Each time I plan or think about it,somehow I end up not doing it.But I have noticed that I'll have the urge to post when something pisses me of at work ! The people that own the factory I work at labels it as an" Automotive Hub" What ever that means I'm not sure cos the person that conjured that statement must have been smokin' grass and by the river for a spot of fishing(which incidentally seems to be THE pastime of most of the folk here)

Anyways,I'm pissed cos these people can't seem to fully grasp the concept of how to assemble cars and yet they still insist on telling us how to fill the auto transmission fluid.This from someone who thinks that the diesel engine must have some really good spark plugs! Wow !But I have to admit,that guy tries very hard to do things the rite way.
On a better note,looks like we have a reason to celebrate and wait in anticipation for the KL Motopark.
Do visit their site for more info. I sincerely hope it works as the industry really need a booster shot in the arm...SIC,MAM,AMM just does not seem to be able to make any real progress at the grassroots level of motorsports.....what happened to the go-kart racing? It seems that all these people promote the glamorous part of racing and ignore the man on the street....as a one veteran expat motorsport said to me once,"these guys do it for personal masturbation and not for the progression of the motorsports industry" !!! Hahahahaha personal masturbation?? pretty harsh but true........Meanwhile, watch this excellent clip,amazing sound of rotary power......
Mazda 787B Kudzu "The Legend"

No comments: