Sunday, November 11, 2007

Greetings -again !

Greetings all !
What an "eventfool" 2~3 months.We have our own space tourist,we have an option to buy some heap of scrap that went to space and back(wow-I can imagine that "space craft" being nicked from the exhibition site by some scrap metal "vendors")(That will definitely start a new task force to monitor and regulate all the enterprising scrappers going around nicking public property).
Then we had "OPS Siakap the 7th or 8th" .We've had so many that I've lost count-maybe we need another task force to monitor these things?
Then we had BERSIH....that was way cool-I admire those who attended/participated,cos I, for one do not have enuff gonads to partake in such a noble endeavour,maybe I will someday.......

Sorry about the ramblings,this is afterall supposed to be a blog about cars and all related topics....but I can't help it! I've been banished to the Jungles of the Malaysian Auto HubCap(now Isuzu wants to make hubcaps here too !)
Happy motoring......

No comments: